Sassi Photography

Monday, May 01, 2006

Babies - I Love 'Em!

My friend Toni has just had a baby girl! *sings* It's a baby, it's a baby, a lovely baby!!

I am going to visit her and little Baby Faith this afternoon and I can't wait!! I am so proud of Toni. This is Toni & I last year. (Yep, I know the title is grammatically incorrect, but I like it!)


Can't WAIT to meet Faith and give Toni all the goodies I've been putting away for her over the past months!!

....and, who knows.... there may be more baby news on the way too!!

xx S.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exciting news hey, and just what is that cryptic little bit at the end of this post? Something you still need to share with us huh huh?? C'mon girlie.... fess up!

5:53 pm, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

WHAT!!!! ???????

8:55 pm, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say WHAT now?

8:39 am, May 02, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Sara, that is soooooooo cruel, leaving an open-ended comment like that!!!!! C'mon c'mon...tell us!!

10:51 am, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

I am waiting for an explation too...

11:21 pm, May 03, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Still waiting Sara.......

9:11 am, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home