Sassi Photography

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Eighteen Layouts Down...

I scrapped up a storm yesterday afternoon/last night and managed to finish EIGHTEEN layout for my A-Z. Okay, I admit they were all started, but I never thought I'd finish that many!! I don't know if I am overly pleased with all of them, but if I have time at the end to come back and fix a few, I know that I can.

I'll share a few of my favourites....

I just had to use my new Heidi Swapp round chipboard alphabet on this one. "Obstreperous" is a word that John used to call me when we were dating. It has clung on and we use it on the kids now - not that they are overly obstreperous... we just like telling them to "Stop being obstreperous!"

I love the story that goes with this photo. Amelia is such a sweet-heart.

My quintessential little girl. I love this layout, but am not sure about the journaling. I feel I kind of wrecked the layout with it. Oh, well...

I found the papers so extremely hard to work with and am glad to be nearly finished the album. I will load the rest of the layouts onto my album over the next week or so. Thanks for looking.

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Wow, good work on getting so many finished. I have almost started all of mine, and have 17 finished. We are almost there.

6:56 pm, April 08, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Gorgeous Sara - love "Quintessential" - journaling looks great to me.

9:14 pm, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home