Sassi Photography

Monday, April 10, 2006

Five More Layouts...

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. My sister-in-law and mum-in-law are taking Mia & Chris to the city for the fifth birthday celebrations for Roma Street Parklands. There are supposed to be rides and show bags for all children who turn five this year (Amelia). I will be at home alone with Nicholas. I hope to get him to bed the second the others leave and get some work done (and if I'm really lucky, some scrapping).

I had a little scrap tonight while John was at a meeting and managed to finish off FIVE more layouts! I only have three left to do, then I can do the album and lists of products. I'm not overly proud of any of these layouts (for the A-Z), but I will show you another few anyway!!

This is the best photo from a series we took with my In-Laws. We have some great photos from that day. My favourite is being published on a layout in Scrapbooking Memories next month.

I love this photo. I kept Amelia's eyes in colour and black&whited the rest of it. It makes her bright blue eyes look really steely.

I love this photo, too. Even if Amelia does have grit and grime all over her face!!

So there you have it. Three more for the blog. I have been slowly adding them to my albums, if you'd like to see some others there. A-Z Album. My Favourites Album.

Thanks for looking!
xx S.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo, you're like a Super Woman Sara. I sat down tonight and placed 5 rub-on letters and 6 crystal brads.

9:22 pm, April 10, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

You should be VERY proud of all your LO's Sara - they are gorgeous and will be treasured by your family for years after the A-Z comp is over!!! Off to check out more of your album!

10:40 pm, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home