Sassi Photography

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Survived First Term

Today was the Easter Concert and break-up party for Mia's preschool. I now officially have a child on school holidays (yep, I know this will wear off, but I have another 18 years of kids at school - or more if I have any more babies, so let me get excited about being on school holidays)!!

All the littlies in her class are so sweet and happy. She is lucky to be surrounded with so many lovely children. They sang some songs and tricked the parents into doing the Chicken Dance with them - man that song goes on FOREVER!! Lots of giggles and lots of disgustingly sweet food later, I dragged my three away and lived through three or four hours of suger-highs!! My Mother-In-Law came along, too, which made Amelia beam with happiness - so lovely.

I received some new scrapping stuff today, too. I can't wait to play with it all!! My two favourites would have to be my Heidi Swapp ROUND Chipboard Alphabet and the Li'l Davis Designs tape. I never warmed to Heidi's tapes, but the Li'l Davis ones are so cute! Sorry for the dodgy photo.....

I like the pink and green, but I really LOVE the blue and brown - one of my fav colour combos at the moment!! Hopefully I'll get to use them this weekend (haahaha!!).

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Yum, I love it all.

9:46 pm, April 05, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

OHHH the HS round chipboard alpha look great - what other colours do they come in???? Will have to check it out! (Yes, I know what you're saying Sara - but it's orange - Manda should like that!!!)

8:13 pm, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home