Sassi Photography

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A-Z Competition

Phew! It's been a while since I've blogged, but I plan to catch up a bit today. For those of you wondering (yeah, like there are hundreds passing by my blog each day - hahahaha), I finished my A-Z album and it has winged its way to NSW for the judging. I don't expect any results from my album.... I am just happy that I've managed to complete it and actually sent it!

Here's the front cover, using 'those' papers!!



Very bright and almost tacky!! It was really hard to think of a decent way of doing my title with those papers. Way too bright for me!!



I also completely pulled apart and re-did my 'A' layout. It looks much better now. So that's my A-Z. I'll update other things that have been happening shortly. Thanks for looking.

xx S.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was just wondering about that album.... LOL. Actually, now I know what the album is called, and that it's about Amelia, I feel better. I had been thinking the pages were skewed towards her you know, that the boys were being left out. Deeerrrrrrrr! Sorry for being dopey!

2:00 pm, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing it babe!

Love you.

xo

3:13 pm, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

The new page looks great.

4:37 pm, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home