Sassi Photography

Friday, April 07, 2006

A New Day

Yesterday turned out to be a bit of a write-off. John came home sick with a mirgraine, which meant I had to go into work. I'm back at work today, because it is BAS time and I didn't get to it yesterday!!

I am about to leave, though, and rush home. John and the kids are at my MIL. I figure if I can cook dinner and have it ready for them when they get home, they can eat and go to bed early, leaving the kitchen table free for ME!! I want to watch TV while I scrap tonight. I don't know what's on, but I'll find something! I will probably fall asleep at 9pm, but at least I will have scrapped!!

My aim is to finish at least 10 A-Z layouts and to start (and hopefully finish) my CyberCrop challenge. Will post the results here, if I get to any of it!! Have a fab Friday night!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Looking forward to seeing some finiahed pages Sara.

4:33 pm, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home