Sassi Photography

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Finished the Layouts!!

Phew! I have finally finished the layouts for my A-Z album!! How exciting is that!! Once I put the album together with the acknowledgement pages, I'll go back through the layouts and tweak them a bit. Here are the last three I completed today....



I had a lot of trouble with this one and am worried it looks a little 'thrown together'. I spend ages on it, though.


Bit of a simple layout in the end, but I love the simplicity of it!


So sweet! I love how this layout turned out!!

I feel amazingly relieved to have the layouts finished. I only have one week left until the date I want to send it by, so I had better get motoring on the other bits!! Thanks for looking!!

xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Gorgeous again Sara - what a relief to have the LO's all finished.

8:00 pm, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply divine! Hello Sara this is your "kid cousins"- thanks alot. Cool blog, but where's our pictures?! Love from Mandy and Nicky :)

5:15 pm, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart .... I love Miss Amelia so much ... she is just a beautiful soul! Anyways ... thank you so much - to both you and John - for coming out to my confirmation on Saturday. It was such an honour to have you all there. As I said then, Nick, Chris and Mia are such a credit to you and John! Love you lots, Vonnie. xo

9:21 pm, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home