Sassi Photography

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Photographer or Scrapbooker?

Okay, so I'm more of a Photographer than a Scrapbooker!! I've just downloaded 543 photos from our mini-break plus 17 from my last crop night, 18 from a lunch and 35 from Easter!! That is a lot of editing and cropping to do - not to mention HEAPS of new photos to scrap!!!

It might be while before I have a heap to share, so have a look at this one in the meantime....


Sunrise on ANZAC Day, taken at Maroochydore, Qld.

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

That's an awesome photo Sara. Looking forward to seeing how you scrap it.

4:37 pm, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo Sara! I wish I had that talent!! Love you!!

10:06 pm, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home