Sassi Photography

Friday, April 14, 2006

Riddle Me This.....

So, these girls (my cousins) are roughly half my age - making them my 'kid cousins'. They spent a fair bit of time, on Boxing Day last year, complaining that I wanted to take some photos of them. They then find my blog and suddenly want to be famous!!! So here they are, fresh from my blog comments.....

Nicky, Sammy & Mandy!!



...and YES, I have done at least one layout of you!!! Next time you visit my blog, Ladies, email me, or leave an email address so I can chat with you!!

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Hey ladies - looking good :) My two DD's are just starting to get to that stage where they'll be photographed WHEN they want to - not when I want - and then complain if I don't do LO's of equal numbers on each of them - go figure!!

10:42 am, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cuz
how are things?
thanks for the pictures we've been flooded with calls for modelling but yeah you know...
love the patersons

7:15 pm, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home