Sassi Photography

Friday, March 31, 2006

Photo Shoots

I'm so excited..... I'm doing one of Kim Archer's online classes tonight. I love the layout we will be doing and I've organised John to look after the kids and pretend I'm not even home!! Fun, fun, fun!!

The double layout we'll be doing is about Family and Kim's layout has some nice family pics on it. I didn't have ANY pictures of all five of us, so on Monday morning, I made everyone stay in their flanny PJs until we were all up (yep, only had to wait until 6.15am) and threw them all on the couch and took some photos of ourselves. We laughed so much and it was heaps of fun. Then I took some various shots of the kids in their PJs. Here is the main one I'll be using....


I love it!! I love everyone's expression and little Christopher in the middle getting squashed - so cute and funny!

Amelia had her school photos recently, too. The morning of the photos, Mia was so impressed with her neat pony-tails and ribbon (yep, stolen from my scrapping stash!!), that she begged for some photos. Christopher actually jumped in on the act, this time, too!


That is a real happy face from Chris. I usually get the photo-face or, more commonly, the side of his cranky face as he turns away, not wanting to be in a photo. This photo reminds me that I need to work out some way of doing his hair - so tragic!

....and little giggles, here.... Mia and I were being extraordinarily silly taking these photos and there are some really lovely ones. I have so many photos to scrap that I won't print these up yet, but I look forward to catching up a bit and having these to work with.

xx S.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara these pics are just gorgeous, so natural. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

4:12 pm, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I love those photos. The family one really is the epitomy of you guys. Can't wait to see you scrap it. I love Mia and Chris's photos too. I should get you to come and take some of Kyan and I. Michael is a great photographer but not so much on the creative side.

5:36 pm, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sara! Those pics look amazing!! I was about to type "I love the one of all five of you", then "I live the one of Mia", then "I love the one of Chris" ... I just love them all!!! You're so blessed sweetheart!

9:52 pm, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home