Sassi Photography

Monday, March 06, 2006

Time Warp

Well, wasn't that just like being caught in a Time Warp??!!! I caught up with my bestest buddy Alice on Saturday night and we just talked and talked! Nothing much has changed and it was like we just picked up where we left off, as though we had never been apart. I love that girl so much!!

I took a few photos, but I don't like many of them. Next time I see her, I'll take some Thelma & Louise photos with her rather than rely on someone else trying to use my camera. (NB. Alice looked great in the photos - I looked WAY too happy, like someone had given me something! Must work on my photo smile!!)

Alice and her Mum (whom I call Mum too) will be visiting on Thursday to meet the kids. I can't wait to see Mum!!! Last time I saw her Alice was very unwell, so it wasn't a happy time. I grew up galavanting around all the coolest places with this pair and am keen to catch up again!

xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun.

4:29 pm, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's weird how with some people you can just start where you left off isn't it? Sounds like it was amazing - doesn't sound like there's much chance of losing contact again!!!

4:59 pm, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had of been there too.... I have missed her xx
Kat

9:49 am, March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home