Sassi Photography

Sunday, February 19, 2006

View from a Chopper

Just a quick post to show you the first layout from my helicopter ride on Friday. I took nearly 200 photos and I think this may be my favourite. This is the Billabong Village Shopping Centre in Kooralbyn. The little building at the front used to be the Real Estate, now it is a fantastic Crepe restaurant.

This was a quick digi-layout for the SAM cybercrop. The theme was to use something from your wardrobe or pantry. I used a licorice packet to tie in with the new Darrell Lea bar in the Crepe restaurant.
And this is the little helicopter I was in. The visibility was fantastic and some of the photos are really great.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment!! :)
xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Hi. Great photo. Like I said in the gallery, this layout is different somehow to your usual. Maybe it's because it is digital. I'm glad you got to do it for the CC.

10:22 pm, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Lisa Pate said...

Hi Sara,

Thought I might drop by. Love the digi layout, havn't yet ventured there. See ya around the boards.

Lisa

6:46 pm, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home