Sassi Photography

Monday, February 06, 2006

Scoubidous p.Scooby-Doo's

Okay, okay.... I've lifted these pictures from official websites, but these are scoubies...


They are simply hollow plastic tubes that you knot in a fashion that makes pretty patterns. They are a French thing from the 1960's - I guess that boat got stuck in the Bermuda Triangle for 45 years!!

Mia and Chris are really taken with this craze and I have to admit, it takes me back to my school days making 'friendship bracelets'.

Mia has a few hanging off her school bag and Chris just carries his around with him.

Don't try it, though.... it is addictive and has no purpose whatsoever!!

xx S.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cool - I thought of friendship bracelets too.

9:35 am, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I see now. I've seent he kids with them at school and didn't know that's what they were called.

5:20 pm, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOw these are very cool!!

Melx

7:31 pm, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that one up Sara! I can see how they would be addictive.

XXX Jen

8:03 am, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home