Sassi Photography

Thursday, March 02, 2006

So excited!!!

OMGosh, I am so excited!!! After years (at least four) of looking for my best buddy from school, who I lost contact with just after I got married, I have finally found her!!!! I have spent the last few years checking every White Pages, when it came out, getting people who are "in the know" to help try to find her and Googling her name so often! I finally found her name on a list on a website, so I contacted the website to pass on my details. They told me they couldn't, but they must have because my friend rang this morning and left a message on my phone!!!!

I've tried to call her back, but got an answering machine. Now I am basically sitting on the phone waiting for it to ring again.... I can't wait to catch up with her!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...i shouldn't call you right now then?

2:58 pm, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Sara Pearcy said...

Cheeky!

3:45 pm, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sara ... Yay for finding Alice!!! Say hi from me!! :* Look forward to hearing all her news!

Love you,


Vonnie

11:00 am, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home