Sassi Photography

Monday, February 06, 2006

My first real test.

So I've lost 7kg so far, without too much hassle - actually, it's been easier than I thought and I'm quite enjoying jumping on the scales each morning. Today I received my first real test....

It starts back at Christmas time, when we did the cookie-for-Santa thing. I broke the cream-filled biscuit (for the crumbs-on-the-plate effect), and poking out of the cream was the world's biggest hair. This was no ordinary hair... I didn't need any scientific tests to work out it didn't come from someone's head!! Needless to say, I was revolted and called the biscuit company. They were great on the phone and I sent them the offending biscuit.

Well, six weeks later (today) - right in the midst of my new regeme - a box arrives.... SIX huge packets of biscuits from the company!!! I haven't had a biscuit since last year (and only one piece of cake - can you believe it???). I've been so good. I'm sure I can resist most of these biscuits, too. I don't even feel like biscuits, really... except, one of the packets is a huge bag full of WHITE CHOCOLATE AND MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES!!! Okay, these are my absolute, all-time favourite kind of biscuits, but I'm too cheap to spend the money on a packet then have to share them with the kids, so I go without. What do I do with these biscuits??

Don't forget, I'm on a no-Coke-and-no-chocolate-until-Easter resolution, too..... does the macadamia cancel out the white chocolate???

Anyone for morning tea?

xx S.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sara what a dilemma. When is the use by date, maybe you could pack them away until after easter.

9:33 am, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Good for you Sara! If you think you can stop at just one then go for it and enjoy it. (I couldn't do it, but you have more will power than me). It was good of them to send them to you.

5:24 pm, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could anyone just stop at one? I mean really??

You've been so good, prehaps you could have two for morning tea, then pack the rest into a sealed, air tight container, pack that container into another container, pack that into a big box marked "Beware of the leopard" and bury it in the garden until after easter??

Think of all the calories you'll burn digging the hole! :)

4:13 pm, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at what Willisa said! I think you would have done well if you just packed those biscuits away - hope you don't find anymore 'interesting' hairs - this could turn into a vicous cycle!!

Jen.

8:06 am, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home