Sassi Photography

Friday, March 03, 2006

The same ol' Alice!!

Wooohooo!!!! I received a call from my school friend, Alice, this morning!! It is just like barely any time has passed since I spoke to her five and a half years ago!!! I love this girl so much and can hardly wait to see her. I have been walking on air all morning!!

Finding Alice has nearly been an obsession of mine! Over the years of trying, I have regularly dreamed about her and had so many things happen to get my hopes up of finding her.... now I don't have to worry anymore!! I hope to never lose contact with her again. Can you tell I'm excited???

I'm catching up with her tomorrow night. Wooohooo!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Can;t wait to hear how your night went. I bet it was great.

8:42 pm, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home