Sassi Photography

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I feel sick!!

OMGosh.... my evil, evil (but gorgeous, honey & lovely) old friends from school - you know who you are!! - took me out to Baskin & Robins for dessert after dinner at my place tonight. YUMMY!!! I think I broke the chocolate thing! We had some yummy icecream covered in, I don't know what I was thinking, cream and caramel!!! Some of the icecream had chocolate in it...

...I've decided to amend my New Year's Resolution. Can I do that? Instead of having no chocolate until easter, I'll have no chocolate bars/chocolate on its own until Easter!! I can still do that.

I was surprised to see so many people out and about on a Thursday night having coffee and fun!! I thought the world all went to bed at 9pm since I've had my three kids!!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you can do that honey .. remember ... as they taught me at Weight Watchers ... being deprived makes you depraved!

Love always,

The innocent ... Vonnie.

xo

11:01 am, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home