Sassi Photography

Friday, February 17, 2006

Yay for me!

I finally did it.... today, after twenty-five years of wishing, I had a flight on a helicopter!! Yay! It was so much fun. We had one of the doors removed so we could take photos and the pilot was a hottie - and very nice, too!! It was windy and fast and so much fun!! I haven't looked at my photos yet, but if there are any okay ones, I'll post them here later!

I'm off for a crop with the beautiful Amanda tonight and am hoping to get a lot of work done. Only 24 of 26 pages to do for my A-Z album!! Then I'll have to redo the two pages I have done!! lol

xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara Pearcy said...

I'm glad you had agreat time but I thought you were hard at work on friday afternoon? JJP

6:01 pm, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

looks like you are busted Sara!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

12:29 am, February 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, no really, I can explain!

Sounds great Sara, can't wait to see the photo's...

8:10 am, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Sara Pearcy said...

Hahaha!! For those who don't know, JJP is my husband!! ....and for the record, I WAS hard at work on Friday afternoon!! I had to catch my blog up!!!! ;)

xx S.

10:11 am, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

10:55 pm, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home