Sassi Photography

Friday, March 10, 2006

So Very Busy

I don't know how the weeks keep wizzing past so quickly, I guess I've just been so very busy and haven't noticed. I don't even know where all my time goes...

After a chat with Kerrin the other night (who asked what I was doing chatting when I hadn't scrapped all week), I challenged myself to a quick layout. I told Kerrin I'd upload it the following morning, so that made me stick to doing it. It is very much like one of Kerrin's layouts. I guess they were all in my head after looking at them all during the chat...



I'm still struggling with my A-Z layouts (for a competition run by For Keeps magazine). I have six weeks to complete them all (to give the album one week to get there). I don't have any layouts completed that I am happy with. The papers are tricky to use and I decided to do them all on a white background - which is really hard for me! I haven't uploaded any of these layouts yet, so here are three of them - J, T & W...





So there you have it. Hopefully tonight I will get another three completed. Alicia and I are trying to motivate each other and the weekly target, to get it all completed in time, is three layouts. I don't have any this week and only did two last week, so I hope to do four tonight!! LOL - There are so many other layouts I have ready to go that I'd rather be doing!! Good luck to me, I guess!!

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I love the joyful one. That is such a great photo of Nicholas. Will be checking in with you in the mornigng to see how many you got finished. Don;t forget though, that you have a lot that you have started. It's all progress.

3:24 pm, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

ooo that's me! love your a to z layouts sara, there are some very high calibre a - z albums around!

12:23 am, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home