Sassi Photography

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagged by Sami - my first Blog tag!!

Sam tagged me a while ago and I've been so crazybusy I didn't realise... not being a snob, Sam!!! So here we go.....

A is for age: 30.
B is for booze: Love my Boubon & Dry, but don't drink much anymore.
C is for career: Whatever I feel like at the time.... post kids? Photography.
D is for your Dads name: Peter.
E is for essential items you bring to a party: My kids. John (my DH), to look after the kids!!
F is for favourite song at the moment: ?? I'm back listening to my fav Counting Crows CD, but no fav song.
G is for favourite game: Chess.
H is for Hometown: Brisbane.
I is for intruments you play: The flute - just not the 'band-camp' way.
J is for jam or jelly you like: neither - I'm a bit of a Vegemite gal.
K is for kids: Amelia Louse (4), Christopher Joseph (3), Nicholas Andrew (18mth).
L is for living arrangements: In our own home with kids and John (DH).
M is for mums name: Margaret.
N is for name of your crush: Colin Firth (Mr Darcy) too!! He is divine.
O is for over night hospital stays: Three kids, plus plastic surgery when I was younger. I've also been in for a week with Nick (at eight weeks) for UTI & Chris overnight with gastro.
P is for phobias: Spiders & heights.
Q is for quotes you like: Not one in particular, but Eleanor Roosevelt said some wonderful things.
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: John and I have been together seven years.
S is for sexual preference: Only since having Amelia, have I become a girly girl. Prefer to drink with the boys, still, though.
T is for there is no T in this: My yummy new coffee!! LOL.
U is for underwear: Usually... LOL, just kidding. Granny knickers, mostly - sad, I know.
V is for vegetables you love: Any and all. I'm a vege nut!! (Even brussel sprouts!!)
W is for weekend plans: Kooralbyn for Dad's birthday.
X is for xrays you 've had: Knee after skiing accident. MRI, too.
Y is for yummy food you make: My family loves my mashed potato (it's true!) and I make a brilliant sweet curry chicken with jasmine rice.
Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio - so watch for my sting!! LOL... not really!

You're tagged Alicia!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home