Sassi Photography

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Scoubies & Coffee

Okay, like I needed any more addictions...... last week I visited Peta to pick up a BTP and we had coffee. Not just any coffee... oh no.... Robert Timms flavoured Coffee Bags!! Have you tried these?? Well, Peta gave me the Vanilla one - well you can guess what I have in my cupboard now!!! It is sooooo yummy!!! Actually, hurry up and finish writing on blog, so I can have another one!!!

Another addiction??? Ever since my kid-cousins taught my own little babes what Scoubidous are, they have been bugging me to buy them some scoubies. I don't usually bend, but new challenges are another addiction of mine.... I finally bought myself a bag of scoubi brins and today, have taught myself how to scoubidou!! Stupid things!!! I have made four so far and am about to start my fifth!! They are totally useless and not even that exciting... I'm just making them because I can.... oh, and the kids keep chanting "Make another one - make another one!!" I'm always up for a challenge!!! I'll post a pic later, for those who don't know what scoubidous are!!

xx S.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I think I'm gonna need that picture Sara - have NO idea what you are on about!

XXX Jen.

12:25 pm, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, are you still speaking english? I have no idea what you are talking about. Looking forward to the pics.

5:00 pm, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home