Sassi Photography

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Now I have a cold!!

Ho hum - a bit tired of being sick or being around sick littlies.... It's me this time - now I have a cold!! I sound like a mix between a child and a man when I talk (that is when sound actually comes out of my mouth!!).

Remedy?? Scrap shopping, of course!! I picked up a stack of gorgeous new Basic Grey papers today.... and some new Wild Asparagus!! Wish I had the energy to use them, now!! I have two Circle Journals, a Cyber Crop and three A-Z layouts to complete before I can play with my new papers!!

All I want to do is sleep!!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww .. poor Sara!!! Hope you're feeling betterer baberoony!!!!!

Love you,

Vonnie.
xo

PS.... have put those piccies up on my myspace page ....

8:25 pm, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home