Sassi Photography

Friday, March 24, 2006

Finally some photos!

Okay, I've finally been able to upload a few photos....



The huge tanks at Shark Bay (Seaworld) were mesmerising (sp?) for Amelia & Christopher... I must admit, I could sit there for hours and watch everything too. Such a fabulous display.

Here are those crazy girls I grew up with - Alice & Emma. It was a busy day and I would have liked to catch up more, but it was so much fun still!!


Next time, I'll post an update of what we've been up to in the past week. I just want to get these photos up before they delete themselves again!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sara... OMG!!! Its like we're still in highschool!!! You all look beautiful! Damn work - wish I could have joined you! Hopefully you gave them both my love!!!

12:52 pm, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home