Sassi Photography

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Need to Finish Something!

This is a little sad, but with my creative block, I now have TEN layouts I have started and need to finish. They've all been started within the last two weeks and I really want to finish all of them! Maybe today's the day!

...and with Mum's birthday around the corner, I need to scrap something for her too!!

So today, I am going to be ultra organised. I am going to do the housework this morning, the groceries when John gets home (around lunch time), then have the afternoon to play in my scrap room - which desperately needs tidying and scrapping in!!

Wish me luck!
xx S.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I have cleaned the bathroom (hideous job that I kept putting off!), am about to do my business accounts and am also hoping for some afternoon scrapping. :)
I'd better stop blog-surfing or I'll never get anything done!! :D

10:28 am, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Goodluck Sara with all your projects! I know what you mean about starting heaps and then feeling the need to rush to finish them. If the scrapping bug hits it is best to go with the flow!
Have a great weekend! :)

12:03 pm, August 05, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Go Sara Go! I'm rooting for you!!!
xx Jill

6:55 pm, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Shazz said...

so sara...???
were your scrapping plans a success...???
did you get heaps done...???

have a great sunday

xo

6:33 am, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

Good luck! Hope you git that room tidied and some layouts completed!! :)

3:00 pm, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home