Sassi Photography

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ooops, and....

I forgot to add a huge thank you to the lovely Julie for my pressie for guessing the number on her blog. Julie gave me a gorgeous 'Forever Friends' notebook, which I just love! Julie doesn't know, but Forever Friends are my all time favourite characters/brand. All through school, when they first came out, and all the time since, my first choice for cards to give to people has always been Forever Friends. Great pick, Julie! I'll keep all my notes in it for all the Julie Love layouts I am planning on scrap-lifting!! (just kidding)

Let me tell you all, Julie's layouts IRL are so much more stunning than in the mags or on the net... but I supposed you guessed that.

xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

hey sara....have just logged onto your blog through your post on tca.
your work is stunning my girl...makes my dt stuff look very amateurish by comparison.
you are very lucky to meet up with all those very talented scrappers - i have met roz in real life and she is just such a sweetie. that pic of you two is positively....well....dreamy....lol

shazz xo
(from tca)

2:22 pm, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home