Sassi Photography

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Nick


My baby had his second birthday today. He is so much a little boy now... gone are his baby days. Nicholas was totally spoilt and received some great gifts from his family. He has been grinning all day (except when Mia & Chris kept taking his new toys off him).

I made him a truck cake (designed from my head, as I did it - very dodgy, but he loved it). Unlike Christopher, Nicholas LOVED all the attention. It wasn't until after all the photos were taken that I realised I still had him dressed in his daggy skivvy! Oh, well. He's cute enough anyway.

I went to a crop last night at Scrapbook City and had a ball. I missed Jill, who didn't make it in the end, but had fun with Ang, Sara N, Tammy, Amanda & the Irish Dancing Queen (ROFL!). Kerri was great fun running the night - she is so lovely. I also bought some of the new SEI papers - YUMMY! Very kiddy-cute. I started four layouts and didn't finish any. I hope to get them done tonight. We also had a funny phone call to a little-bit-tiddly Zane celebrating her 30th birthday.

***Happy Birthday Zane!!***

When I came home, in the wee hours of this morning, I found Nick had fallen out of bed, but was still sleeping....


...how cute is that? He barely roused when I popped him back in bed.

I'd better dash to grab some scrap gear and watch the rugby. Go the Waballies!!
xx S.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

awwww....my jakey (who is now a strapping lad of 15) used to sleep like this WITHOUT falling out of bed. just toooo cute.
i hope your little boy had a great birthday. he looks like he loved his cake.
enjoy your weekend sara

xo

8:44 pm, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! Looks like he had a good time. That cake looks yummy!

My 3yr old son does that half out of bed, half in it sleeping thing too! Amazes me how they don't wake up! :-)

Chelle Xx

8:46 pm, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Jo said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas. Hope you got lots of pressies!

Love your layouts Sara.

Jo.

3:10 pm, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Great cake Sara. Now go and back up those photos NOW!!!!!

That sleepy pic is almost identical to Kyan's.

9:37 am, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

Thank you for remembering my Birthday and calling!! :) I was a wee bit tiddly!! Also it is duly noted that my birthday wish was in ORANGE! ;)

Your little man is such a cutie, that is a definate scrap photo and your a defintitely a scrp MUm - taking the photo BEFORE you put him back in bed! xox

2:56 pm, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

PS a very belated happy birthday to Nic too! A big hug from Zane.

2:57 pm, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home