Sassi Photography

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Elsie's Book

Okay, so I splurged last night and bought Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges book. I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I will spend a long time pouring over this book, me thinks! (How cute does Elsie look on the cover, too?)

...and so, after having a quick flick ...and after buying those gorgeous new SEI Doodly-Doo papers last night, too...

The photo is of Nicholas and his good little friend Kyan, eating muffins (made by the lovely Amanda) at Wynnum recently. Such a beautiful pic of such a beautiful moment.

(You have to check out the full range of these papers, too. They are so funky and cute.)

xx S.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

i am sooo jealous sara....i want this book too (along with a new camera, anew floor coverings, a smaller butt/gut and wrold peace)
and your lo is just gorgeous.
i love those new papers too.
have a great sunday

xo

6:38 am, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love that pic of Elsie, she's so CUTE ans so talented. Have fun with the book. Lovely lo, such a cute pic of the 2 boys. Had to laugh at the pic of Nicholas fallen out of bed, that's still pretty much what my 18yo son looks like some mornings!!!

7:01 am, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Kim Archer said...

hi Sara!!
Your layout looks GREAT!!!! isn't the Elsie book wonderful!!! AND I have those new SEI papers too. very cool!!
KIM

8:32 am, July 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really like the look of the Elsie book too. :) And with a recommendation like yours, how could I not go and order the entire SEI DD range! LOL

9:54 am, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love those papers. Your layout is awesome:) My book is in the post somewhere and I really can't wait to get it!

10:28 am, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Ours boys are the best. I hope they don't forget each other when we go away.

9:39 am, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Love Elsie!

I'm sooo going to get that book!

Georgoeous pic of those two little cuties, and the L/O - superb!

Chelle Xx

12:43 pm, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

What a great layout! I love the doodling and cut outs! I am also jealous of the book!!!

2:58 pm, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home