Sassi Photography

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Couldn't Help Myself

I have absolutely no time to be mucking about and scrapping, but I just couldn't help myself today. I love these SEI papers so much and had ideas swimming around my head all night.... what else could I do??



So here is today's layout of Christopher. He is a little cheeky-chops. I've been meaning to do a layout in this design for a while. The journaling reads, "This smile may look like the smile of a happy, sweet 4yo but I know differently! Note the twinkle in Christopher's eye? See that smudge on his nose? I've just walked in on some sort of mischief... now just to find what you are up to!?!"

I had a busy day otherwise. I managed to wash five loads of washing (in my HUGE washing machine) and pack almost 30 orders. My lounge room now has five baskets of laundry to be put away, plus there are still two loads hanging under the house!! I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Have a great week!!
xx S.

13 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

another amazing lo sara....you are a scrapping machine at the moment
and doesn't washing/folding/ironing suck...???
i would love a whole week of not having to do any...and a million $$s...and a date with brad pitt...and a clean house...and unlimited time to scrap...yeah....i know....in my dreams !!!
have a happy tomorrow

xo

6:30 pm, July 30, 2006  
Blogger scrapadel said...

I love the design of that LO Sara, great work.

7:06 pm, July 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara that layout is amazing!!

7:22 pm, July 30, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

That paper is divine and of course you make it look soooo good! What a cheeky smile young Christopher has too!! Glad Nicholas had a great birthday - birthday kisses from Danah and Tara for him!

8:53 pm, July 30, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

Love it Sara you clever girl! Just awesome!
Lus x

7:38 am, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Great LO. I recognise that look on Chris.

9:40 am, July 31, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

I so know that look Sara! Love it - very Elsie!

10:12 am, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love this layout Sara. Now let me in on secret...where did you get that paper? I love it!

11:00 am, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful L/O Sara!

I love checking out your blog to see what your latest masterpiece is!

Keep 'em coming!

Chelle Xx

12:40 pm, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..this layout is just stunning!!!!!

5:50 pm, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Very Elsie Flannigan. Love it! Very colourful and fun!!!
Have a great week. :)

8:44 am, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sara!!! Love this take on Elsie's layout, the papers look amazing!!

10:24 am, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

WHAT A LAYOUT!!! Great ideas there! And an oh so cute pic of your little man! Love it!

2:59 pm, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home