Sassi Photography

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Scrapapple Oh Baby! Girl Projects

They are up on the Scrapapple site, so here are my July projects for Scrapapple. I love these papers, but when it came time to work with them, I found them a challenge.


I had to dig to find this photo of Amelia when she was about two. She's always been a really little character and the photo suits the papers so well.


Mia's preschool had a Teddy Bear Picnic at end of term and all the littlies sang and danced for the parents - very cute.

Not much else happening in my little world... just busy with work and suffering scrapper's block (along with a few other scrappers!!).

xx S.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Saw your beautiful L/O's on the Scrapapple site. Also, saw your L/O's in latest Scrapbooking Memories mag.
Just georgeous - yet again! :-)

Chelle Xx

8:32 pm, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Sara these look so cute!! You've done a brilliant job with the BG!:-)

Take care!
Chrissy xx

10:16 pm, August 03, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

These are just gorgeous Sara!

10:36 pm, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous layouts. Love the photos too!

3:19 pm, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrappers Block sucks! Your DT Layouts look great, and I know what you mean about the BG stuff being hard to use. I find that about most of their papers. I just want to frame them and put them on my wall!!

Hugs to you!! Sending you vibes of inspiration!

4:35 pm, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

You did a great job with the papers. Mia looks so different in that first LO.

4:37 pm, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Loved your layouts on scrapapple! Just gorgeous!!! I hope to see my guest DT work on their site soon! So enjoyed doing the fold out otp! :)

6:31 pm, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Shazz said...

gorgeous LOs sara....just gorgeous.
have a great weekend

xxoo

7:50 pm, August 04, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

I'm sure you'll be "unblocked" in no time Sara! Listen to some great music - chat to some friends - watch the children play - I'm sure you'll find it!

8:24 pm, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home