Sassi Photography

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lensbabies & Accessories for sale!

As you may be aware, earlier this year, I was asked by an American lens manufacturer, Lensbaby Inc, to be a representative of their company. I have been talking about Lensbabies and selling the lenses and accessories since. Here are some of my old Lensbaby photos.

With the year coming to an end, I am selling out of my final stock and moving on. I am keeping my own lenses, as I still really love them, of course. The ones on sale are all brand new!!

Lensbaby Original Lens - was $110, now $85!!:
1x Canon EF Mount
1x Nikon F Mount

Lensbaby 2.0 Lens - was $180, now $150!:
3x Canon EF Mount
1x Nikon F Mount

Lensbaby 3G Lens - was $310, now $270!:
1x Canon EF Mount
1x Nikon F Mount

Accessories:
2x Tele/Wide Angle Adaptor Kit - was $99 per set, now $80!
1x Creative Aperture Kit (for 2.0 or 3G) - was $14, now $8!I'm hoping to sell the rest of this stock before baby is due, so if you are interested, please drop me an email, or visit Point Shoot Play to purchase!!



Take care,
xx S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home