Sassi Photography

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Family Shoot

Is there anything more uninteresting than too many photos posted of the one photo shoot? Well, this my own family, photographed in May 2008 - I just haven't had the time to edit properly yet!! I couldn't decide on my favourite few, so you are getting my favourite twenty-one!!

**If you don't blink, you may even see ME hidden in a photo!!!**























Phew!! You made it through!!! I had a ball looking through these again. I really am very lucky to have this beautiful family.

xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

They are gorgeous photos of gorgeous people! :) Mia looks so much like you.

7:17 am, November 15, 2008  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Stunning pics Sara!

3:01 pm, November 17, 2008  
Blogger A said...

Go you..

9:40 pm, November 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home