Sassi Photography

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More TtV

I haven't posted for a while as I've been so busy re-branding myself and working on the new blog and website! It's been months that I've been trying to do this... and I think it'll probably be months before I'm happy with the results and before you all see what I've been up to!!

In the meantime, I've been playing with the TtV process again and have one single, solitary photo to share with you...

The original image:

The edited image:


This is taken out at Kooralbyn, where the golf course is. My parents live out there, so I've been keeping an eye on this spot for years.

I've been playing with a few new actions that I've been writing, too. I look forward to sharing them with you in the future!

Take care for now!

xx S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home