Sassi Photography

Monday, November 17, 2008

Action Teaser

I'm working on a stack of new Actions and thought I'd post a teaser. :)

This is probably my favourite photograph that I've taken in 2008. Amelia's eyes are simply gorgeous and I just love the simplicity of this photo. Here's the original:





Now, here's the same photograph with a quick and easy Sassi Photography action run over it:





Sweet? I love the colour pop. Stayed tuned into the New Year, to find out how to get this action for your very own!!!

Take care,
xx S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new logo babe!! And geez - what a sexy couple that is lying on the ground in one of the popups on your banner!!!! :)

Love you pumpky. Hope you and bubba#4 are good.

Vonnie
xox

8:32 am, November 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home