Sassi Photography

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Okay, Okay, I Guess I'm Officially Tagged!!

Oh well I have been tagged by Amanda, Alicia & Debbie, so I think I had better actually get off my procrastination stool and do this one!!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

I don't know how many facts I can actually add to this that are interesting enough. Here goes...

1. I have a terribly addictive personality (ie. I get addicted to things too easily).

2. I'm not as sweet and innocent as most people think I am. ;) Mwahahaha!!

3. I'm hopeless at keeping in contact with people. Even my closest of friends and family.

4. I've flown around the world, traveling my NY to London leg in the concorde.

5. I've had over 40 scrapbooking items published, in five different publications, plus another six on manufacturer's websites. (Very lucky, I know.) :)

6. My eyes are blue, but I have a brown freckle on my right iris.

7. I am getting itchy feet and need to travel or move house!!


So that's me, in seven boring facts. Mostly everyone I know has done this tag, so if you are reading this and haven't done it, please feel free to consider yourself tagged!!
xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

hi stranger! Hope you're okay!? When are we cropping next?

9:39 pm, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you are not boring!! And you've offically sold me on this months SC!! Off to get it this afternoon!!

Once my internet is back up and running we'll catch up properly!

xoxox

10:27 am, May 05, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Hmmm Victoria is a nice place to live or visit..... LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

8:41 pm, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

Hi Sara - love your random facts - especially number 2 - I don't believe that at ALL.
Hope you get to come and play on a Wednesday soon.
I have been missing your updates and layouts.
Take care and hope to see you soon.

9:08 pm, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Jeepie said...

Hi Sara.
I have lost contact with heaps of people and starting to make amends.
Here is the link to my new blog

http://ajourneytohappiness.blogspot.com/

Look forward to resuming contact.

7:20 pm, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home