Sassi Photography

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Clever Girl

I'm such a typical proud Mum. Amelia had her first ever test yesterday.... a maths test. I'm proud as punch to be able to post that she got 20/20 and finished first! She loves school so much. I love that she is doing well, but really hope she continues to love it also. It is so much easier to do well when you enjoy doing it.

So, for her, this is a picture she made for me on the weekend.


My favourite bits are the Princess on the unicorn and the lady-bug on the HUGE pink umbrella. Very cute drawing.

Thanks for letting me share. :)
xx S.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Beautiful picture Mia. Very impressive for year 1.

5:13 am, March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the drawing... my favourite would have to be the lady with the umbrella... he hairstyle. It's so cool

8:04 am, March 21, 2007  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Congrats Mia on your fabulous test result and awesome drawing! Very clever! Looking forward to catching up on Friday night Sara.

10:59 pm, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Excellent work ,Mia!:)

See you friday night!

Chelle Xx

6:18 pm, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

awesome drawing! I can see why you are so so PROUD mom!!

10:41 am, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Doesn't it take such a weight off when they love school and love learning! Glad Mia is doing so well.

That is a fantastic drawing. Aren't their imaginations just awesome!

7:50 am, March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home