Sassi Photography

Friday, March 23, 2007

Farewell to My Favourite Editor

I'd like to say a sad farewell and best wishes to my all-time favourite editor. Jannah Kelly has passed her editorial batton at Scrapbook Creations to the lovely Leanne Mezrani. Jannah has really been an inspiration to me as a scrapbooker and has supported me (and my confidence) by including me in Scrapbook Creations so often in the past year.

{myself, Lorraine Bates, Jannah Kelly & Alicia Barry - photo courtesy of Alicia}

So, best wishes and good luck, Jannah, for your future ventures. You have meant the world to me in the past twelve months and I thank you for all you have given me.

Having said that.... Congratulations and good luck to Leanne Mezrani, who will absolutely ROCK as new editor of Scrapbook Creations.
xx S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home