Sassi Photography

Sunday, March 18, 2007

More Paper Crafts Festival

I had fun working at the Paper Crafts Festival for a few hours with Katie H at the Scrapbook City stand. SO busy!! So many wonderful ladies, excitement and chatter. It's all made me really keen to get in and scrap!

I completed three simple layouts last night, but haven't photographed them yet. I do have a digi layout or two to share, though. I'm loving my digi at the moment. It is a luxury to not have to pack up when I am finished. I usually make a HUGE mess with paper scrapbooking.

Sweetheart - Shabby Princess Wild Love kit (again); Michelle Coleman brushes; Scrap Girls paper clips; font - Ziggy Zoe.


Dear Friend - page design inspired by a layout on 2peas last year (sorry, I don't have the person's name); Michelle Coleman's Simply Spring papers; Sassi Designs brushes (yep, that's me!!); font - Scriptina & Harrison.


I have to say that my favourite thing about digital scrapping at the moment is that I can buy (or find the occassional freebee) paper set or embellishment designed by Michelle Coleman & Nancie Rowe Janitz - the enormously talented girls who designed the latest gorgeous Fancy Pants papers (which I went crazy buying up at the PCF)!!
Anyhoo.... I'm overdue for bed. Gotta get up early to go to the gym, or at least a run/fast walk, in the morning! Thanks for dropping by!
xx S.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Loving that one of you and Alicia. You are doing some fantastic digi layouts.

11:22 am, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh I love that picture of your DD, how adorable!

fantastic layout about you and Leish! I know you miss her terribly!

3:01 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Mandy said...

Cute layouts!

8:10 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger KimA said...

Love your digi work Sara - just fantastic (and I am not a digi scrapper - very much a paper girl)

3:47 pm, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home