Sassi Photography

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back on Track

Well, I am finally back on track with my health kick! Last year I lost 14kg, then, when my computer crashed in the middle of the year, got lazy (as I had to sit down for a few months rebuilding files) and got VERY slack with everything.

I have now put that 14 kg back on!! Grrr.

So I've joined the gym for a little while and am eating so much more healthily again. I started last Thursday and have since lost just over 2kg. Nice start. I have another 25kg - 30kg to go!! I can do it, though, if I keep my mind set on it. Hopefully I'll have it off by Christmas.

I have a great incentive to then keep it off. My beautiful cousin Allyson has asked me to be her Matron of Honour for her wedding in September 2008. The venue is gorgeous and I'm really looking forward to it. Allyson was a bridesmaid at my wedding seven years ago.

In other wedding news, Amelia has been asked to be Flower Girl for John's cousin's wedding in May 2007. Laura is marrying Jimmy, then moving to LA with him. Then I'll have a place to stay in NY & LA when I go to America!! (rofl - as if I'll get back to the US in the next few years, anyway!! It'd be nice, though.) Amelia is so super excited about being Flower Girl and can't wait to see her dress.
I'll leave you with a photo of my three in the bath. They went a bit overboard with the bubble bath THEN turned the spa jets on!! BIG froth!! This pic was taken after it went down a bit. They had a ball and I let John sort it out, so I was happy too!!


Oh, yeah, I Photoshopped the bejeebies out of it!! I was just playing with some new brushes I had. ;)
xx S.

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Loving your Digi-Layouts at the moment.:-)

Good on you for getting yourself healthy. A great incentive, too!

Chelle Xx

11:43 am, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Gooooooo Sara! Love the pic, they're so cute!

12:13 pm, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They certainily look like they were having fun.

9:04 pm, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the photoshoping!! I NEED THOSE BRUSHES LADY!!! too cool!!! and good for you on losing weight, so tough. the best I ever looked after kids was when my best friend asked me to be in her wedding, I didn't want to be the "fat girl" in the strapless dress!! yikes!

1:26 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger qwerty said...

Congrats on your start honey! You know what to do ... be the strong chickie I know you are! :) Congrats on the first 2 kg loss!

Am continuing with mine too ... 6 kg down since Jan ... only 12 to go! :) First triathlon on April 1!!! Argh!!! On the plus side, can now run 2.5 km in 18 mins! Who'da thunk Vonnie was capable of such a feat???

Love you lots Sara!

Vonnie
xoxo

PS. Love that bath time pic!

4:11 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

Good luck with it Sara, its tough at first but worth it in the end. I think when you are asked to be a bridesmaid or something like that you are more determined to look great on the day....
I was thinking also about joining a gym, really need to stop thinking and DO IT!

Love what you did with the photo!

Take Care
Brenda

5:23 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Sara, your littlies are just so cute! I remember when my 3 would happily hop in the bath together as well. And I'm sure we have an almost identical pic of them in the spa with lots of bubbles. We had to keep an eye on Alanna as she almost disappeared under all the froth! So I'm not going to recognise you the next time I see you, eh? Good on you!

8:52 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Great photo of the kids in the bath! Very Cute.

Good luck with the health kick - I know you can do it - us women we are very strong - we just have to put our minds to it!

Chelsea is going to be in a wedding in July next year as well!!

7:54 pm, March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home