Sassi Photography

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Quick Post

I've been so completely flat out lately, that I have barely had time for the computer. I have managed, however, to create a few layouts. They are in my Digi Gallery & My Album Gallery (links in sidebar, if you are interested).

Here are my favourites...

Digi layout using my own designed paper and brushes. Photo taken July 2004, six days before Nick was born.


Digi layout. Credits for the paper and elements are in my digi gallery. (L-R:) Myself, Miranda, Zane, Amanda & Sara N. I have a photo of the bigger group, taken later on that crop night, but I haven't scrapped it yet.


Paper layout inspired by Melissa Nunn. :) My Nan on her 80th birthday with my three children, the fourth generation! My lovely Nan is wonderful with children and my three just adore her. Nan is super funky and in touch with people of all ages. A true gem.


New Fancy Pants papers. LOVE 'em! This is my gorgeous brother- & sister-in-law. They are the most in love of any couple I know.... even with their SIX children!! I don't know how they keep their romance, but they do!!

I weighed in at Weight Watchers this morning and have lost another 1.7kg. That's 4.7kg in three weeks. I honestly thought I'd plateau this week, so am pleased to have lost anything! I'm aiming for an average of 1kg a week, so it is nice to be above that for the moment. ;)

I'd like to add a HUGE congratulations to the Reality Scrap girls at Scrapbook City. They have been submitting their entries to the magazines and the Basic Grey website and SO many of them have been picked up!! I'm so proud of them all!!

Which reminds me.... I haven't submitted anything for a couple of months. I might send something in to Scrapbook Creations this week.

Okay, so here's one last layout, only because I had so much fun playing with this one. The 'paper' didn't reduce very well. It is a more uniform red in the original file. The photo was taken in Dec 2004. Chris was younger here than Nicholas is now. I don't remember him being Nick's age. Funny.

Credits are in the Digi Gallery.
TFL

Have a great weekend!
xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Sara I ALWAYS love to look at your layouts...so inspiring, and such a gorgeous family!!! love it all. and fantastic digi work!!

5:52 am, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great layouts both paper and digi Sara.

9:35 pm, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home