Sassi Photography

Friday, May 25, 2007

AWOL

I have been missing in action lately, sorry. I guess I'm just busy like everyone else!

I've had sick children and been a little under the weather myself. Commitments elsewhere have stripped me of any spare seconds to catch my blog up. I've barely been scrapping and even more rarely taking photos.

The big wedding is tomorrow. The one that Amelia is flower girl for. She's beside herself with excitement and met most of the bridal party last night at the rehearsal. They all think she is adorable.

I've managed to lose 9kg so far and am one third of the way to losing my goal of 27kg. I've been a little slack lately, but still tracking my eating, so haven't slipped completely off the wagon.

Scrapbook City has been busy. There is a new competition going there at the moment, plus nominations for the huge awards night in November. All you have to do is be a contributing member on the boards and upload your new layouts (esp created for the comp) to the Competition sections in the gallery!

Better run. I'll try to keep this thing more regular. Next post will have photos and/or layouts.
xx S.

4 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

We've missed you! I hope you and the children are all "healthy" again now and that Amelia has a fabulous day today! I look forward to seeing the photos!

7:36 am, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey congrats on the weight loss Sara, 9kg is awesome!! Hope everyone is on the mend, and those photo's of Mia are lovely!

4:31 pm, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

Hiya Sara, BIG CONGRATS on that weight loss - if we ever catch up again I won't recognise you :-)

Amelia looks so grown up in those flower girl photos - how gorgeous is Amelia - I bet there will be lots of scrapping those photos :-)

Can't wait to see some more of your layouts - love the few over at SC. Keep up the great work there.

CYA later and have a good week :-)

9:25 pm, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

I know what you mean Sara, our household has been so sick with the dreaded flu and it has not been easy to shake.
Glad to see you are still on track with your weightloss.... keep up the good work.
NO scrapping on my front either, life has just been so busy hopefully it will settle down soon for you too..
Take Care
Brenda

9:16 am, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home