Sassi Photography

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some Layouts

Reality Scrap @ Scrapbook City is cruising along nicely. We have moved to the blog (www.realityscrap.blogspot.com) temporarily, while the forum is being fixed. The support we've had with our few difficulties has been fantastic. I am looking forward to chatting on the boards again soon, of course!
I have finally found some time to scrap a little! I even found a bit of mojo again. I've been playing a lot with digital scrapbooking again and hope to have a few digi layouts to share with you soon.


Real Faeries - aragwen.com wings and faery dust; Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha sheets.


Swinging Yourself - (Scrapbook City DT layout) lots of new Basic Grey; cherryArte chipboard alpha.


Chris - (Scrapbook City DT layout) Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl & rubons; Scenic Route chipboard alpha


Waiting for Daddy - Basic Grey papers & rubons; Cosmo Cricket rubons; Li'l Davis chipboard; Fancy Pants chipboard alpha; cherryArte chipboard alpha.


Dance Baby - (Sketch by the fabulous Alicia Barry) more Basic Grey; Scenic Route chipboard alpha. {What a crack up is this kid?? He dances like his father!!}


Being Girlie - (another sketch by the fabulous Alicia Barry) more new Basic Grey; Bazzill flowers; Prima flowers; cherryArte chipboard; Heidi Swapp plastic and chipboard alphas; Making Memories crystal brads.



Crowning a Fairy Princess - Michelle Coleman's Boho Chic kit.


Free Spirit - Michelle Coleman's FP drop-in layout, stamped alpha, brushes; stitches unknown.

....and there you have it. A few things I've done lately. Other than that, I haven't been well, so have just been pottering about. Nothing much to tell.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I have SO many hits a day and am not sure who is dropping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or just say, "Hi!"
xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger lusi said...

I'ma ALWAYS dropping by to see what's new with the lovely Sara! GORGEOUS layouts matey! Love that waiting for daddy one esp!!!
Hope you feel better real soon ;)
Lus x

11:20 am, March 07, 2007  
Blogger qwerty said...

Seeing as you're the only person to comment on my blog (aside from Miss Tessa whos become blog-less), I am issuing a warrant to you for a comment to at least one of my 4 new posts!!


And yes, I'm one of the numbers checking out your blog regularly honey!!! :)

Love lots,

Vonnie

1:26 pm, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful layouts Sara, I love the faerie ones.

Gorgeous as always.

2:02 pm, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

These are delightful Sara. Loooove 'Free Spirit' gorgeous

7:06 pm, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been on a roll...

7:42 am, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home