Sassi Photography

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Digi Layouts

I have been playing with digital scrapbooking again and loving it! For some reason, my mojo is back with the digi stuff and I am finding the paper scrapbooking much harder.

Here are the four layouts I've created today:


So Sweet - Michelle Coleman & Scrap Artist paper & embellies; Shabby Princess Wild Love.


That Look - Tracy Ann & Trish Jones (Scrapbook Bytes); Michelle Coleman brushes; font Hanibal Lecter & my handwriting.


Blessings of a Family - Michelle Coleman 'Feeling Groovy'; Rhonna Farrer brushes.


Puppy Stages (my fav so far) - Tracy Ann's Grunge & Take Two (Scrapbook Bytes); font Scriptina & James Fajardo.

They are quick, simple and use some fun products all available online! Thanks for looking.
xx S.

14 Comments:

Blogger qwerty said...

You're so clever Miss Sara! One of these days you are going to have to teach me some scrapbooking stuff! LOL

Thank you for all my comments ... I feel much betterer (sic) now! :)

Love,

Vonnie

9:15 am, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

These are all amazing Sara. Four in one day? I've done four since last November LOL!

9:29 am, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Wow you have done so many. I really need to get myself some more swirls, they look so nice.

10:27 am, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Just beautiful Sara!!

You are going to have to teach me some digi-scrapping! I have no idea where to start!

Chelle Xx

11:27 am, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Sara you updated yay. new stuff to read. lol. Beautiful layouts

6:00 pm, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Sara!!! I just did a LO today using some of the stuff from Wild Love as well!! LOL Great minds huh?

6:07 pm, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

Sara, these are amazing!!! Love, love, love 'So Sweet' and 'Puppy Stages'

7:05 pm, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

Wow love the digi layouts, they all look fantastic, my favourite is the puppy one I love the background PP's if thats what you call them!
Do you print them out or what do you do with them?
Take care
Brenda

8:03 am, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Sara haven't you just been the busy girl? I love all those layouts, can't decide which one os my fav.

11:53 am, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Tanya Reedy said...

Wow you have been busy. They all look fabulous.

12:20 pm, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

Who knew digi scrapping could be so beautiful Sara... It helps that your subjects are so gorgeous.. Lovely layouts and fantastic use of digi scrapping :-)

9:25 am, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

Every one of these layouts just blows me away! you are such a talent sara, I hope you know how good you really are!!! love you!

4:57 am, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow they are awesome Sara!!

5:53 am, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Lesli said...

I'm very inspired by your layouts - thanks for sharing your stories and talents.

7:17 am, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home