Sassi Photography

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dinner Date

I've just had a fantastic night. My wonderful friend Vonn visited for dinner tonight. John was out at a meeting, which was a shame, but it was really nice having a catch up with Vonn.

We had yummy yummy Thai followed by Cold Rock ice cream YUM! I also had some Coke!!! I enjoyed it so much.... my first Coke since last year! I've done pretty well, really. I only gave up until Easter, but after Easter figured I didn't really need it, so didn't buy it. It had been six months, one week, five days, eighteen hours & thirty minutes - LOL!!! (Yes, I missed it!!) Now I get to finish the bottle (tee hee) as I don't allow my children to drink Coke and it gives John a migraine!! (There is only a little left anyway.)

Vonn is the sweetest person and I love that we have remained friends for so very many years. It is odd thinking I'm old enough to have been friends with someone for around 20 years! She is really special and OMG she can SING like an ANGEL!!

Another lovely friend I was lucky enough to see today, for the third day in a row is the beautiful Jenny, who is up from Sydney. Jenny is an amazing person who, I think, has a lot of love and patience. My children just love her and I love her too. Hopefully we'll get another chance to catch up with her and get some photos before Jenny goes home on the weekend. Kaye took a couple of photos today, which I haven't seen yet.

I'm off to bed - too much excitement this week and I can hardly keep my little eyes open!
xx S.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG ... 20 years! It almost is too ... 1987 was when we first became friends ... thats crazy! We can't be that old!

Thank you so much for a wonderful evening gorgeous! The Thai was YUMMO, the coke was to die for, and the ice cream was scrummo! What WOULD weight watchers say?? Ah .. sod em! I've said this before and I'll say it again, I adore your kids .. they're beautiful! God willing, I'll hopefully be just as blessed one day!

We MUST get together for some pics soon ... maybe when Kitty Kats back! :-)

Love you heaps babycakes!*mwah*

9:22 am, July 13, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Sara, how special! Sounds just wonderful!

9:23 am, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

It's great to catch up with old friends. :) Sounds like you both had a blast!

1:00 pm, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

*phew* I am glad Von made the WW comment - it made me laug!

It sounds like you guys had so much fun and your week has been busy but lovely! Weeks like that are the BEST!

11:03 am, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Jeepie said...

Oh Sara, you had a coke!!! I bet it was the sweetest taste.
I have few 20 yearers about too. They are very special people.

From another coke addict who has been forced to give up

2:57 pm, July 14, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Women really are so lucky - we seem to cherish our friends (old and new) so much more than the blokes - don't we??

7:06 pm, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hiya Sara sounds like you are having heaps of fun with your friends, isn't it such a special gift! Hope you've been playing with all your goodies that arrived too!

Was blog surfing (as you do! lOL) and a big congrats on guessing the right number on Julie L's blog!! What a lucky cookie!

Take care!
Chrissy xx

11:49 pm, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home