Sassi Photography

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Photo Swap for Shirley

I hope Shirls doesn't mind me posting this here, but this is the layout I completed with her gorgeous photo. I love the photo heaps and feel I didn't quite do it justice, but I love the layout nonetheless.


The beautiful photo is of Abby and her grandfather taken in the Lingering Garden in China. I couldn't resist a word play. I haven't journalled, as I thought it would be more personal for Shirls to do it.

Also, speaking of layouts, I am back on my layout challenge. Does anyone else want to take this up with me? I am doing twenty layouts before I go shopping for supplies again. I have so much at the moment that I may even be able to make it more than twenty.

Happy scrapping!
xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Just gorgeous Sara!!!

I know I should take up the challenge again - but I've lost my will to do it...maybe after the next credit card statement I'll be ready to "play" again :)

11:44 pm, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

I loved this photo when I first saw Shirley post it. You have done a great job Sara! It's beautiful.

10:49 am, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

I am tempted to join your challenge Sara but I don't know if I could do it. I guess I could always find out.

8:07 pm, July 17, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

This is great - i love it sara!
lus x

8:24 pm, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a DIVINE layout Sara ... I absolutely love it! Very much everything I love at the moment .... Victorian lace, filigree look ... yummmmm

4:36 pm, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home