Sassi Photography

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Photo Swap and Aussie Dares

OMGosh!! Look at this gorgeous layout Shirley Chai created for me with our photo swap.... isn't it stunning? Thanks Shirls, can't wait to see it IRL!!



Also, did I mention I finally did my Aussie Dares layout for the first theme, "How Dare You..."? Well, I did, but I can't show you because it was snapped up for publishing within seconds! Quickest acceptance I've ever received! Funnily enough, I used the same photo as the above that I sent to Shirls.... must have been having a blonde moment, as I thought I'd sent her another one. Luckily, I really LOVE the photo, taken by Alicia Barry.

xx S.

11 Comments:

Blogger Camilla said...

That lo looks fab Sara. Congrats to Shirley.

Lucky you to be published again and so quickly. Can't wait to see your layout.

9:21 pm, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

Sorry Sara that was me, forgot to sign out of Milly.

9:22 pm, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Wow Sara, it's a beautiful layout. That photo is absolutely gorgeous too.

10:09 pm, July 19, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Stunning again Sara! And congrats on another publication!

11:46 pm, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a gorgeous pic and a fabulous lo by Shirley. Looking forward to seeing another of your creations in mag now. Congrats.

7:02 am, July 20, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

Congrats on the publishing - you clever & talented thang you!
Love Shirls' lo and a great photo by Alicia too!
Lus x

11:47 am, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

That L/O is beautiful Sara! I'm sure you do love it, Shirls is also very talented, and does some georgeous work!

Congrats on the new publication...where will we see this one?
Chelle xx

2:36 pm, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Still can't believe I got such a good shot. Never happens when I want it to.

4:57 pm, July 20, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Wow - to both Shirley's LO and your super quick publication acceptance!!

10:31 pm, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Gorgeous work she did for you Sara. Love the stamped background. :)

9:35 am, July 21, 2006  
Blogger scrapadel said...

Congratulations on getting your LO published. Can't wait to see it in print, make sure you let us know when it will be coming out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Can I link your blog to mine?

5:20 pm, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home