Sassi Photography

Monday, July 17, 2006

Tagged....

...by the lovely Amanda.

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Bar Tender
2) Hot Dog chick at a Strip Club (when I was very young) - lol, I kept my clothes ON, thank you!!
3) Newsagent
4) IT Support/Call Centre Operator

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Memphis Belle
2) Pride & Prejudice (ok, the BBC series with Colin Firth in the white wet shirt)
3) Love Actually
4) Harry Potter (any of them)

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Scrubs, Scrubs and MORE Scrubs - my all time favourtie show
2) CSI
3) Survivor
4) Lost

Four Important things to me :
1) Family
2) Friends
3) My computer
4) Scrapbooking

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Blister in the sun - Violent Femmes (lol - me too!!)
2) Round Here - Counting Crows
3) Superman - Lazlo Bane (theme from Scrubs)
4) Cigarettes Will Kill You - Ben Lee

Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Pad Thai Gai
2) A good medium rare steak with chips and veges
3) Yum Cha anything - especially Chicken Feet
4) Sweet Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Scrap Pile
2) Craft Attic
3) Aussie Scrap Source
4) eBay

Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Basic Grey
2) SEI
3) Chatterbox (although, I am starting to go off them now)
4) Li'l Davis Designs

Four Favorite Colors :
1) Pink
2) Green
3) Brown
4) Blue

Four bloggers to tag:
1) Sara N
2) Jill
3) Crissy G
4) Ang O'N

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Scrubs too! Should have picked your similar sense of humour to be a fellow Scrubs lover! :D

5:04 pm, July 17, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

A hot dog chick....well I never would have imagined....LOL!!!

9:16 pm, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home