Sassi Photography

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Moving On & Building a Roof

I've been out and about today with Nick. It's so nice finally having Mia & Chris back at school and relatively healthy. Chris' tonsils/adnoids come out in just under three weeks, so I am going to enjoy the time in between as much as I can.

Our little investment house over at Pinkenba is getting a new room over the next few days. It really needs it and I am hoping it will lift the look of the house a lot. I can't wait to see it finished.

Now I have just enough time before the school run to fold some washing and hang out a few more loads - lol - it's never ending, isn't it?

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Ah yes, the never-ending washing. I did four loads yesterday and yet there's still stuff waiting to be done. I guess that's the disadvantage to having a small front loader.

Have a great day! :)

10:24 am, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Jeepie said...

Hello Sara,
Got your email so I am popping in to say Hi. There is never enough hours in the day is there?

10:20 pm, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home