Sassi Photography

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wow, Wow, Wow!!

Okay, I had a ball entering my layouts in the RNA, but I certainly didn't expect to do as well as I did.

Class - Single Layout Children
First place
Third place

Class - Double Layout Holiday/Trip
First place
Second place

Class - Double Layout Weddings
First place
Third place

ALSO, the Encouragement Award. Not sure what that means, but it is encouraging. ;)


I am stoked that I have finally been placed in the photography too!! This is so much more important to be than the scrapbooking. I have been entering the photography a lot longer and will probably keep entering it for many years to come.


Restricted Colour Print
Fourth Place Highly Commended


Unrestricted Digitally Altered Print
Fourth Place Highly Commended

I had already posted that my knitted puppy won first place also. :) Very, very happy. :) (He is below in another post, as are most of the scrapbooking entries.)
Thanks for checking in on me and leaving lovely comments. :)
xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Awesome news Sara and well deserved too - no matter how many entries there were!! Congrats!

9:37 pm, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Well photography is your first love, that lead to that whole scrapbooking thing hey. I personally think you take amazing photo's... I always have. XXX Jen.

8:08 pm, July 20, 2007  
Blogger lalaura said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing photograph and scrapping entries. How wicked that our wedding one did so well!! Woohoo!! I LOOOOOVE it!!

4:19 pm, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home