Sassi Photography

Monday, July 16, 2007

RNA Results Trickling Through

Well, the results for the RNA entries are available from today. I've been keeping a close eye out, but most of them are still unavailable.

The knitting, however, has been released.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments and emails about my entries. I'm stoked to say I won first place with the knitted puppy!! I have a feeling they only had a few entries... but still... I am pleased. :D

I'll keep you posted about the rest.
xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

ery cool. That was a very cute puppy.

4:53 am, July 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

Congrats Sas. Can you make me one? :)

8:04 am, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

He's just so snuggly looking Sara, just another talent to add to the list LOL!

8:06 pm, July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home