Sassi Photography

Saturday, July 14, 2007

RNA Entries

Boy, has it been busy?! Scrapping has come almost to a stand still, although I did go to a crop at Scrapbook City last night. I started four layouts, but didn't finish anything.

There's only two weeks until the Scrapbook City Retreat. I'm teaching a Sketched workshop (or two) and really looking forward to it. I'll be able to share more about that with you after the retreat. :)

So, on Monday, the results for the Royal National Association (RNA) Show will be revealed. We call it the Ekka, here, and it's our state fair, so to speak. I entered a few things this year. Of course, there were the usual twelve or so photos in a few different cateogries, six scrapbooking layouts (four of which are double) and a knitting puppy! Tee hee, yes, I do knit.

I have to be honest, I'm not overly happy with my scrapbooking entries. I really haven't scrapped much lately and I don't usually create double layouts, so I found them a real challenge. Here are some of my entries. Please excuse the VERY poor images and paste on the Wedding Belles layouts.

Double Layouts ~ Wedding



Double Layouts ~ Holiday or Trip


There was also a Single Layout ~ Children section, but I don't remember which layouts I ended up sending for that one. I was debating between a few.

...and here is my knitted puppy. I love this dog and hope they liked him at RNA too. He is so sweet, even if I do say so myself. He is really big. The kids need two hands to pick him up.... when I actually let them touch him. :)


Well, thanks for looking. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how I go when the results are posted on Monday. I'm not hopeful of any prizes... I just like having the competition to push me to actually complete and hand in some work. Kind of like assignments.
xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

What a cute puppy (and now mess to clean up after!!). Look forward to hearing how you go and maybe even seeing them if we go to the Ekka!

9:03 pm, July 14, 2007  
Blogger lalaura said...

Wicked stuff!! Love all your entries, especially the wedding one, hehe!! How talented are you??? Wish you could press a button and make a copy of the one of us girls, it's so beautiful. xxxL

4:18 pm, July 22, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

They're the best puppies to have!!! Very cute

1:46 pm, July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home